We protect your personal data
KUBOUŠEK Group includes several companies operating in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland, the parent company of which is KUBOUŠEK EU holding a.s. This Policy contains information about the processing of personal data in the following companies of KUBOUŠEK Group:
- KUBOUŠEK EU holding a.s., with its registered office at Lidická tř. 1937, České Budějovice 7, 370 07 České Budějovice, CRN 03664503, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section B, Insert 2242;
- KUBOUŠEK s.r.o., with its registered office at Lidická tř. 1937, České Budějovice 7, 370 07 České Budějovice, CRN 26076306, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Insert 12488;
- KUBOUŠEK Systems., with its registered office at Lidická tř. 1937, České Budějovice 7, 370 07 České Budějovice, CRN 02396106, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Insert 22277;
- KSQ spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Lidická tř. 1937, České Budějovice 7, 370 07 České Budějovice, CRN 26025230, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, Insert 9763;
- KUBOUŠEK SK, s.r.o., with its registered office at Vinárska 1006/7, 951 41 Lužianky, Slovak Republic, CRN 36434485, entered in the Commercial Register at the District Court of Nitra, Insert 18039/N;
- KUBOUSEK POLSKA sp. z o.o., with its registered office at Bielska 68, 43-400 Cieszyna, Republic of Poland, registered under No. KRS 0000552611 in the Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy (in the Regional Court Register)
(hereinafter referred to as the “KUBOUŠEK Group”). At KUBOUŠEK Group, we undertake to protect the personal data provided. The protection of your personal data is important to us.
When processing personal data, we follow the applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “the Regulation”), which entered into force on 25 May 2018.
In this document you will find information on why, when, how and what personal data we process in KUBOUŠEK Group. You will also find a way to contact us if you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data or how to correct personal data, for example.
We encourage you to read the information in the Policy carefully and keep an eye on its contents, as the document may be updated. We have made every effort to make the Policy as clear as possible. If something is still not clear to you, we will be happy to explain any term or any part to you.
You can contact us at any time in writing at Lidická 1937, 370 07 České Budějovice or at the registered office of any of the KUBOUŠEK Group companies, by e-mail at email@example.com, by phone at +420 389 041 111 or in any of our establishments.
Let us explain some basic terms related to personal data protection. We believe that this will give you a better understanding and understanding of why we at KUBOUŠEK Group proceed with the processing of personal data in the chosen manner.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person;
“Data subject” means a natural person to whom personal data relate;
“Data controller” is the person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and is primarily responsible for the processing. Unless otherwise stated in this Policy, conditions of a specific contract or in the consent, the personal data controller is one or more companies of the KUBOUŠEK Group;
“Data processor” means the person who processes personal data for the controller;;
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations involving personal data or sets of personal data which is carried out with or without automated procedures such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, viewing, using, making available by transmission, dissemination or any other making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Categories of data subjects
The data subject may be:
- customer of the KUBOUŠEK Group, his employee or representative;
- business partner of the KUBOUŠEK Group, its employee or representative;
- another person who is in a contractual relationship with KUBOUŠEK Group;
- a visitor and another person moving in the premises of KUBOUŠEK Group, which are monitored by a camera system;
- a person participating in events organized by KUBOUŠEK Group, or events in which KUBOUŠEK Group participates;
- visitor to the KUBOUŠEK Group website;
- KUBOUŠEK Group employee;
- job seeker at KUBOUŠEK Group.