Operation and maintenance of SESOTEC peripheral equipment
- Basic detection principles
- Specifics for individual types of detectors
- Detection and detector sensitivity setup
- Identification and correction of minor defects on the equipment
- Equipment maintenance and operation
Basic principles of the detection, machine setup and control including correction of minor defects that may occur during operation. This training course is composed of a theoretical and a practical part. Training materials are provided for the theoretical part. Practical training is carried on previously agreed equipment at KUBOUŠEK s.r.o. If the training is required directly at the customer, a machine must be available for this purpose.
Course duration: 1 day, from 8 am to 4 pm